Introducing the All-New 2012 Buick Verano
It’s finally here! Well sort of. Buick introduced the all-new 2012 Buick Verano at the North American International Auto Show last week and we LOVE it! This is the third new model that Buick has put out over the last two years and its first in the compact luxury segment. And by the ‘sort of’ here, the Verano won’t be available until late this year.
“Verano expands our lineup, continues Buick’s momentum and gives us a great opportunity to
attract a new generation of customers with a product that delivers on their expectations for design, performance and technology,” said John Schwegman, vice president of Buick marketing. “It is a smart choice that delivers unexpected luxury in a compact sedan – and it will compete head-to-head with competitors from Audi and Lexus.”
Five elements infused in Verano that define its character:
* Sculpted design – Refined styling with a sporty profile, blending Buick’s signature cues – including a black chrome waterfall grille, blue translucent projector beam headlamps, portholes and chrome accents
* Luxurious interior – Premium seat comfort and support redefined for a compact sedan and matched with upscale, soft-touch materials and premium leather – all complemented by leading-edge infotainment and ambient lighting
* Quiet tuning – The quietest compact sedan on the road – quieter than many midsize and full-size cars – Verano’s quietness is supported by acoustical laminated glass, triple door seals, refined chassis dynamics and specially manufactured 17-inch standard forged alloy multi-spoke wheels, which minimize road noise
*Refined and responsive performance – Powerful and efficient Ecotec 2.4L/six-speed automatic powertrain matched with a refined, responsive suspension system, including a sophisticated Watts Z-link rear suspension and four-wheel disc brakes with standard anti-lock brakes, full-function traction control and StabiliTrak electronic stability control
* Purposeful technology – Convenience and safety features that enhance the driving experience and are rare for the segment, including 10 standard air bags, a nextgeneration radio, touch screen navigation and advanced connectivity technologies powered by OnStar. – Buick
Here’s short video footage of the all-new 2012 Buick Verano at the Auto Show courtesy of Left Lane News:
The Buick Veranco comes with these, plus more, standard interior features….STANDARD! We love it!
– Push-button engine start
– Dual-zone climate control with standard air conditioning (automatic climate control available)
– Heated steering wheel
– Heated leather-appointed seating
– Electronic parking brake
– Console armrest that slides and locks
– Power windows with express up/down in the front and express down in the rear
– Steering wheel radio controls
– Uplevel front and rear reading lamps.
The Verano keeps amazing with its features, design, performance and so much more. Are you excited as we are?! What are your thoughts on the all-new 2012 Buick Verano?