Cadillac Shield…Amazing New Benefits Program
Just when we think Cadillac can’t get any better, they do! Announcing Cadillac Shield. This amazing owner benefit program is available on any 2011 Cadillac, if even previously bought before the program was announced. The Cadillac Shield owner benefits include:
- Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance, which provides scheduled oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections and replacement of engine and cabin air filters for the first four years or 50,000 miles
- Five-year, 100,000-mile powertrain warranty
- Four-year, 50,000-mile vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage
- 24/7 roadside assistance for the first five years or 100,000 miles
- Courtesy transportation during service visits for warranty issues.
- Standard one-year OnStar Directions and Connections plan, which includes automatic crash response, turn-by-turn navigation, vehicle diagnostics, stolen vehicle assistance and hands-free calling.
- OnStar smart-phone app, which allows owners to track diagnostic information, such as oil life and fuel-tank levels, through their iPhone or Android, as well as access common key fob functions, such as starting the engine, unlocking doors and turning on the lights.
- myCadillac smart-phone app that allows owners to set a reminder of where they parked, schedule maintenance services, locate a dealer and request roadside assistance through their iPhone or Android. [GM Media]
With all of the latest apps out there, we’re glad that there is a super-smart one for your Cadillac. How awesome is to be able to control so many features of your car with a push of a button on your phone. Or to be able to find out and when you need an oil change. And best of all, it can help you find your Cadillac in parking lot if you’ve accidental forgotten.
The 2011 Cadillac lineup is amazing and think you should stop by Bill DeLord Cadillac and check it out for yourself!