Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon…Not Your Average Wagon
We love when we find great video’s pinning one model up against another. In this case, a Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon versus a Nissan GT-R. You think the family station wagon wouldn’t stand a chance against a sports car, right? See for yourself:
The Cadillac will win every time. So next time you’re thinking that a station wagon isn’t the coolest thing on the block, you’d better think again!
The 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon is luxury and practicality at it’s finest. Oh, and did we mention it was fast. Super. Fast. The CTS-V Sport Wagon has 25.4 cubit feet of space behind the back seats or fold those down and you get a total of 58 cubic feet. You get all of that room plus you get to drive an amazing looking vehicle if we do say so ourselves. And under that hood you’re looking at a supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 which delivers 556 horses which you can get in either a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic. Plus the Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon has Magnetic Ride Control, Brembo brakes and Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires mounted on 19-inch forged aluminum wheels.
Like the other CTS V-Series models, the Sport Wagon incorporates a unique grille that doubles front-end airflow to help enable its high-performance capabilities. It is also visually identified by an aggressive front fascia and raised center section of the aluminum hood that provides clearance for the supercharger. It rides on 19-inch forged aluminum wheels available in painted or polished finishes.
The rest of the exterior carries the dramatic design of the new CTS Sport Wagon; the details of which include:
- Signature V-shaped deck and tailgate motif
- Large, vertical taillamps with light-pipe technology
- Power-opening liftgate (via key fob or in-vehicle button)
- CHMSL-integrated roof spoiler
- Integrated roof load management system with available cross bars for a seamless appearance
- Cargo management system with adjustable in-floor containment
- Available panoramic UltraView sunroof. [GM]
And with a wagon, safety is top priority. You always get peace of mind with OnStar plus the CTS-V Sport Wagon comes with:
* Front safety belt pretensioners
* Segment-first dual depth front passenger air bag
* Active head restraints for front-seat occupants
* Dual-stage driver front air bag
* Roof-rail side curtain air bags with industry first rollover protection technology that cover front and rear seating rows
* Body structure with strategically placed high-strength steel
* Tire pressure monitoring system
* Driver and front passenger side seat-mounted pelvic/thorax side air bags
So really the Cadillac CTS-V Sport Wagon isn’t your average wagon now is it? You should stop by Bill DeLord Cadillac and see the great Cadillac lineup for yourself!