“Best Car for the Money” – It’s a Buick!
Wondering what kind of upscale sedan to get? Think no more! The new 2011 Buick Regal was just named “Best Car for the Money” awards in the Upscale Sedan category, beating competitors from BMW and Lexus by U.S. News & World Report. Here are the details from GM:
The Regal, which starts at $26,245, was praised for “performance that balances fuel economy and power, handling and ride comfort.” U.S. News & World Report noted that reviewers are impressed with the Regal’s “handsome exterior and comfortable interior” and encourage midsize sedan shoppers to put the Regal on their short list.
“This award confirms what many Buick Regal buyers have already found out,” said Tony DiSalle, U.S. vice president of Buick Marketing. “The Regal delivers a dynamic driving experience that competes with the best import sport sedans in the mid-size car segment. Just as importantly, this sleek, smart, top-safety-rated car is attracting new customers to the Buick brand.”
The well-equipped Regal CXL and CXL Turbo models include the following as standard or available equipment:
- Ecotec 2.4L direct injected engine rated at an estimated 182 horsepower (136 kW)
- Ecotec 2.0L turbocharged and direct injected engine rated at 220 horsepower (164 kW)
- Both engines have a six-speed automatic transmission standard with driver-shift control
- A six-speed manual transmission is available on the turbocharged model
- EPA-rated 30 mpg on the highway with the 2.4L and 32 mpg highway with the 2.0L turbo engine
- MacPherson strut front suspension and four-link independent rear suspension
- All-new Interactive Drive Control available with the 2.0L turbo, offering driver-selectable suspension settings and automatic driver suspension setting adaptability
- Four-wheel disc brakes with four-channel anti-lock braking system, brake assist and electronic parking brake
- StabiliTrak stability control system and full-function traction control
- Dual-stage frontal air bags, side-curtain and front seat thorax air bags and pedal-release system
- Rear-seat thorax air bags
- Navigation system, Harman Kardon premium sound system, hard drive with 10GB for music, and 20 minutes of time shift audio capability to pause, rewind and playback radio programs
- 18-inch alloy wheels (19-inch alloy wheels with Interactive Drive Control)
- 12-way power, leather and heated driver seat; leather and heated passenger front seat; Bluetooth for phone; XM Satellite Radio and OnStar, along with a USB port for iPods and other audio devices. [Source: GM]
Come check out the new 2011 Buick Regal at your local Buick dealer, Bill DeLord Buick today.They’ll be able to help answer all of your questions and address any concerns. The Buick Regal is such an amazing vehicle and we’d love to show it to you!